Get started by signing up to our monthly newsletter
Whether you’re a student, teacher, or running a teacher training program, we have plenty of resources for you. They are all designed to take the complex and make it simple.
Knowing anatomy and teaching anatomy are two different things. Atyoganatomy.com we TEACH anatomy.
Join thousands of yogis when you sign up to our monthly newsletter
My Goal For This Website
- Injuries in Yoga – Framing the Conversation
- Can Yoga Fix Scoliosis
- Got Sit Bone Pain?
- Inner Knee Pain – Lotus Not Blooming
- Your Shoulders in Downward Facing Dog
- Yes, You Can Get Injured Doing a Headstand…
- So, You Wanna Do a Handstand
- The ‘Almighty’ Psoas Muscle: Your Body’s Center of Movement
- A Reality Check On The SI Joint
- The Serratus Anterior Muscle
- Quadratus Lumborum – A Real Pain in the Back!
- Adjusting Yoga Postures – Why Bother?
- Yoga Adjustments and Good Body Mechanics
- Observing Yoga Students Before Adjusting Their Posture