Get started by signing up to our monthly newsletter
Whether you’re a student, teacher, or running a teacher training program, we have plenty of resources for you. They are all designed to take the complex and make it simple.
Knowing anatomy and teaching anatomy are two different things. At yoganatomy.com we TEACH anatomy.
My Goal For This Website
This website is all about inspiring you to go deeper into your practice. Our vehicle for exploration is the body. Understanding its holistic function in yoga postures helps us understand our experience as well as keeping us safe, injury free, and helping us to be better teachers. It is with this in mind that the articles and products you’ll find on this website are created in a way that helps make the complex understandable.
Ways to Get Started
My Most Popular Articles
- Injuries in Yoga – Framing the Conversation
- Can Yoga Fix Scoliosis
- Got Sit Bone Pain?
- Inner Knee Pain – Lotus Not Blooming
- Your Shoulders in Downward Facing Dog
- Yes, You Can Get Injured Doing a Headstand…
- So, You Wanna Do a Handstand
- The ‘Almighty’ Psoas Muscle: Your Body’s Center of Movement
- The Serratus Anterior Muscle
- Quadratus Lumborum – A Real Pain in the Back!
- Adjusting Yoga Postures – Why Bother?
- Yoga Adjustments and Good Body Mechanics
- Observing Yoga Students Before Adjusting Their Posture